Understanding and Applying Lean Manufacturing in the Paper Industry" is the theme for the Spring 2006 series of Webcasts cosponsored by PIMA and the Center for Paper Business and Industry Studies (CPBIS) at Georgia Tech, which starts Jan.
What does CPBIS stand for?
CPBIS stands for Center for Paper Business and Industry Studies (Georgia Institute of Technology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPBIS
We have 1 other meaning of CPBIS in our Acronym Attic
- Coopérative de la Banque de France (French: Cooperative Bank of France)
- Core Promoter Binding Factor
- Cross Platform BSP (Bulk Synchronous Parallel) Framework (computer modeling)
- Christian Peter Beuth Gesellschaft (German: Christian Peter Beuth Prize; engineering)
- Canadians for Properly Built Homes
- Club Pack Broadway to Hollywood (karaoke album)
- Canadian Pension and Benefits Institute (est. 1960)
- Census of Philippine Business and Industry (formerly Census of Establishments)
- Certified Professional in Business Intelligence
- Connecticut Public Broadcasting Inc.
- Center on Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
- Central Penn Business Journal
- Chinese Professional Baseball League (est. 1989; Taiwan)
- Chronic Pigeon Breeder's Lung (pulmonary medicine)
- Citrus Products of Belize Ltd. (Pomona, Belize)
- Clinical Problem-Based Learning
- Collaborative, Problem-Based Learning
- Certified Prescribed Burn Manager
- Commercial Poultry by-Product Meal
Samples in periodicals archive:
24 /PRNewswire/ -- The Center for Paper Business and Industry Studies (CPBIS), a Sloan Foundation Industry Studies Center (Sloan Center) at the Georgia Institute of Technology (GT), created in partnership with the Paper Industry in 2000 -- has been awarded its second three-year grant -- totaling 1.
However, our industry's technological focus of the past has not been enough to achieve and maintain global competitiveness," said Colleen Walker, associate director and industry liaison at The Center for Paper Business and Industry Studies (CPBIS) in Atlanta, Georgia.