Professor Max Aebi is Professor and Chair of the Institute for Evaluative Research, MEM Center for Orthopaedic Research at the University of Bern and Chief of Staff, Orthopaedic Hospital Salem Bern .
What does COR stand for?
COR stands for Center for Orthopaedic Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COR
We have 190 other meanings of COR in our Acronym Attic
- Constructive Quality Model
- Call out Request
- Canadian Organic Regime (Canadian Organic Products Regulation Standards)
- Career Opportunities in Research Education and Training
- Cargo Outturn Report
- Carrier Operated Relay (two-way radio)
- Catholic Organizations for Renewal
- Cazaux Olympique Rugby (French rugby club)
- Center for Ophthalmic Research
- Center for Organizational Research (various schools)
- Center of Rotation (medical scanning equipment)
- Central Office of Record (NSA)
- Central Office Repairperson
- Certificate of Recognition
- Certificate of Registration
- Certificate of Rehabilitation (various locations)
- Cervico-Ocular Reflex
- Chain of Responsiblity
- Champions of Ruin (Dungeons & Dragons roleplay book)
- Change of Rater
Samples in periodicals archive:
DiGioia III, director of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center's (UPMC) Center for Orthopaedic Research (COR) and Branislav Jaramaz, Ph.
MD, an orthopaedic surgeon and director of the Shiley Center for Orthopaedic Research and Education (SCORE) at Scripps Clinic in La Jolla, Calif.