One of the entities contributing to the state of the knowledge on climate change is the Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies (COLA), based at the Institute of Global Environment and Society in Calverton, Maryland.
What does COLA stand for?
COLA stands for Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COLA
We have 74 other meanings of COLA in our Acronym Attic
- Colville Tribal Services Corporation
- Colonel (Promotable)
- Collagen, Type XI, Alpha 1
- Collagen, Type XVIII, Alpha-1
- Collagen, Type I, Alpha1
- Collagen, Type I, Alpha2
- Collagen, Type II, Alpha1
- Collagen, Type III, Alpha1
- Type IV Collagen (protein group)
- Collagen, Type V, Alpha1
- Center for On-Line Addiction
- Central Oregon Llama Association
- Certificate of Label Approval (Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau)
- Citizens Organized for Liberty Through Action (Belize)
- City of London Academy (London, UK)
- Collision Avoidance (space/satellite operations)
- Combined Operating License Application
- comp.os.linux.advocacy (newsgroup)
- Constant Output Level Adaptor
- Construction and Operating License Application (nuclear energy regulation)