Walther and Andrea Thorrold, coordinator for the New England Center for Ocean Sciences Education Excellence (COSEENE), gave teachers interactive DVDs they produced containing classroom lessons and an inquiry-based activity using actual otolith data.
What does COSEE stand for?
COSEE stands for Center for Ocean Sciences Education Excellence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Coordinated Seismic Experiment in the Azores (seismology)
- Collaborative Sun-Earth Connector
- Complexe Omni-Sport Évolutif Couvert (French multisport complex)
- Conseil Sénégalais des Chargeurs (French: Senegalese Council of Shippers)
- Consortium of Slovenian Electronic Collections (purchasing power)
- Coordinating Secretariat of National Unions of Students
- Correspondant Sécurité (French: Security Correspondent)
- Constructive Security Cost Model
- Comando Superior de Educación Superior del Ejército de Guatemala (Spanish: Higher Education Higher Command of the Army of Guatemala; Guatemala)
- Council for Slavonic and East European Library and Information Services (UK)
- Consortium for Southeastern Hypertension Control
- Computer Science and English Initiative (UK; University College Dublin)
- Computational Structural Engineering Institute of Korea
- Coincidence-Ordered Subsets Expectation Maximization
- Companion Specification for Energy Metering
- Coordination des Oeuvres Sociales et Medicales (French: Coordination of Social Works and Medical Affairs)
- Comité des Semences du Marché Commun (Seed Committee of the Common Market /ESA)
- Component-Oriented Software Engineering Modeling Language
- Carolinas and Ohio Science Education Network