One of these is led by George Delclos and Sarah Felknor, the director and deputy director, respectively, of the Southwest Center for Occupational and Environmental Health (SWCOEH) at The University of Texas School of Public Health at Houston.
What does COEH stand for?
COEH stands for Center for Occupational and Environmental Health (US)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COEH
- Combined Occupational & Environmental Exposures & Risks Subgroup
- Center of Excellence in Environmental Systems (Syracuse, NY)
- Central Office Equipment Engineering System
- Canada-Ontario Export Forum
- Canadian Olympic Excellence Fund
- Courtship of Eddie's Father (TV show)
- Contemporary Operating Environment Forces (Canadian Army)
- Contracted Out Employments Group (UK)
- Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health (University of Manchester; UK)
- Certificate Of Exective Host
- Church of Earth Healing (Ohio)
- Cleveland Opportunities to End Hunger (Ohio)
- Committee on Environmental Health (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Education and Health Professions
- Centre for Occupational and Environmental Health Research (South Africa)
- College of Education and Human Sciences
- Center for Occupational Employment Information (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organized by the George Eastman House, the Lewis Hine exhibition is sponsored by the California Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation, State Compensation Insurance Fund, UCLA-Labor Occupational Safety and Health (LOSH) Program, UCLA Center for Occupational and Environmental Health, Councilwoman Wendy Greuel, Teamsters Joint Council 42, Los Angeles City Attorney, City of Los Angeles Cultural Affairs Department, and funded in part by a grant from the California Wellness Foundation.
Agency for International Development; the Institute for Global Health, University of California; the Center for Occupational and Environmental Health, University of California; the World Health Organization (WHO); the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; the World Bank; the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research; and ITRC.