About BVU: The Center for Nonprofit Excellence BVU is a Northeast Ohio-based organization that strengthens nonprofits by involving thousands of volunteers from the community; engaging hundreds of business executives and professionals on nonprofit boards of directors; and providing leading-edge board and management consulting and training services for nonprofits.
What does CNPE stand for?
CNPE stands for Center for Nonprofit Excellence (Louisville, KY)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNPE
We have 2 other meanings of CNPE in our Acronym Attic
- Commander, Navy Personnel Command
- Conseil National des Professions du Cycle (French: National Council of Professional Cycling)
- Consolidated Nuclear Production Center
- Conference of National Park Cooperating Associations
- Canadian Network of Palliative Care for Children
- China National Petroleum Corporation International
- Canadian Niagara Power Company Limited
- Coastal Nonpoint Pollution Control Plan
- Chronic Nonspecific Pulmonary Disease
- Comissão Nacional de Protecção de Dados Pessoais Informatizados (Portugal, National Comission for the Protection of Personnal Informatized Data)
- Centre Nucléaire de Production d'Electricité (French: Center of Nuclear Electricity Production; various locations)
- Commission Nationale Paritaire pour l'Emploi (French: Joint National Commission for Employment)
- Conselho Nacional de Política Energética (Portuguese: National Energy Policy Council; Brazil)
- Cytologically Negative Pericardial Effusion (cell biology)
- Canadian Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse
- Center for Nonthermal Processing of Food (Washington State University; Pullman, WA)
- Centro Nacional de Pesquita de Florestas
- Comisia Nationala a Pietei Financiare (Romanian: National Financial Market Commission; Moldova)
- Confederation Nationale du Patronat Francais (French Bosses' Union)
- Conseil National du Patronat Francais (French Employers' Council)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Effective today, the Akron-based Center for Nonprofit Excellence (CNE) and Cleveland-based Business Volunteers Unlimited (BVU) are one organization known as BVU: The Center for Nonprofit Excellence, with offices in both downtown Akron and Cleveland.
We thank the Center for Nonprofit Excellence for this recognition; we look forward to living up to this honor; and we will continue our work to improve the lives of those we serve.