Berger, who holds the David Packard Chair in Engineering, is the Director of the USC Center for Neural Engineering, Associate Director of the National Science Foundation Biomimetic MicroElectronic Systems Engineering Research Center, and a Fellow of the IEEE, the AAAS, and the AIMBE.
What does CNE stand for?
CNE stands for Center for Neural Engineering (USC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNE
We have 111 other meanings of CNE in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese National Digital Seismic Network
- Computer Network Defense Service Provider
- Centre National de Documentation Scientifique et Technique (French: National Center for Scientific and Technical Documentation; Belgium)
- Centre National de Documentation sur le Tabac et la Santé (French: National Clearinghouse on Tobacco and Health)
- capacity at normal desire to void
- Cable Network Engineer
- Canada New England
- Canadian National Exhibition
- Carrier Noise Estimator
- Cartoon Network East (TV network)
- Center for Neuroeconomics (New York University)
- Center Network Environment
- Centrale Nationale des Employés (Belgium)
- Centre for the New Europe
- Centre National d'Exposition (French: National Exhibition Center)
- Centre National de l'Entreprenariat (French: National Center for Entepreneurship)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (real estate)
- Certified NetWare Engineer
- Certified Network Engineer
- Certified Novell Engineer