The teacher training conferences have been held for 30 years, sometimes about regions of the world, sometimes organized thematically, like this yearAAEs, says Jonathan Friedlander, assistant director of UCLAAAEs Center for Near Eastern Studies and an organizer of the conferences.
What does CNES stand for?
CNES stands for Center for Near Eastern Studies (University of California, Los Angeles; Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNES
We have 12 other meanings of CNES in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Near East Policy Research
- Centre for New Ethnicities Research (University of East London; London, England, UK)
- Centre for New European Research (Hitotsubashi University; Tokyo, Japan)
- Centre for Nuclear Energy Research (University of New Brunswick; Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada)
- Consorzio Nazionale Energie Rinnovabili (Italian: National Renewable Energy Consortium; Italy)
- Current Non-End-Receive
- Comprehensive New Era Resource Group International
- Centre National d'Etudes de Recherche Integrées En Bâtiment (French)
- Centre National d'Etudes et de Rcherche sur le Mouvement National (French)
- Classical Near Eastern and Religious Studies (University of British Columbia; Canada)
- Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales (French Space Agency)
- Chambre Nationale des Experts Spécialisés en Objets d'Art et de Collection (French: National Chamber of Experts Specializing in Decorative Art and Collectibles)
- Citizens' Network on Essential Services
- Comhairle Nan Eilean Siar (Gaelic; Scottish regional government council; UK)
- Comprehensive National Energy Strategy (US Department of Energy)
- Corus Northern Engineering Services (UK)
- Croatian National Educational Standard (Croatia)
- Conferenza Nazionale Enti Servizio Civile (Italian: National Conference Entities Civil Service)
- Consulta Nazionale Enti Servizio Civile (Italian: National Council of Civil Service Agencies)
- Coordination Nationale des Étudiants en Soins Infirmiers
Samples in periodicals archive:
After three years of teaching in the Department of Political Studies and Public Administration at AUB, Kerr taught for almost twenty years at the UCLA Center for Near Eastern Studies and the Department of Political Science, but during those years he taught and researched frequently in the Arab world -- in Cairo, Beirut, and North Africa.
Additionally, Balaghi (associate director, Kevorkian Center for Near Eastern Studies, New York U.