Previously he served on the research faculty at the Center for Molecular and Behavioral Neuroscience at Rutgers University.
What does CMBN stand for?
CMBN stands for Center for Molecular and Behavioral Neuroscience
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMBN
We have 2 other meanings of CMBN in our Acronym Attic
- Commerce Municipal Bus Lines (Commerce, CA)
- Calderdale Mountain Bike Marathon (UK)
- Call May Be Monitored
- Center for Mind-Body Medicine
- Centre of Mechanics of Biological Materials (University of Padova; Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences; Padova, Italy)
- Chemical Mass Balance Model (wastewater management)
- Civico Museo Bibliografico Musicale (Italian: Civic Museum Bibliographical Music; Bologna, Italy)
- Cell and Molecular Biology Major
- Coastal and Marine Biodiversity Management Project (Mozambique)
- Call Me Back Now
- Centre for Molecular Biology and Neuroscience (Oslo, Norway)
- Calgary Minor Basketball Officials
- Cape May Bird Observatory
- Cell and Molecular Biology Online
- Combat Mission: Beyond Overlord (game)
- Canadian Mennonite Board of Colonization
- Configuration Management Body of Knowledge
- Contract Management Body of Knowledge (National Contract Management Association)
- Centre for Management Buy-Out Research (Notthingham University Business School)
- Cellular Molecular Biology and Physiology (Georgia State University; Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
where she helped found (and currently co-directs) the Center for Molecular and Behavioral Neuroscience.