Kenneth Wickiser, director of the Center for Molecular Science in the Department of Chemistry & Life Science at the United State Military Academy.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Center for Molecular Science (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Computational Materials Science
- Center for Manufacturing Systems
- Center for Maritime Systems (Stevens Institute of Technology; New Jersey)
- Center for Materials Science (LANL)
- Center for Mathematical Studies (Northwestern University; Evanston, IL)
- Center for Media and Security, Ltd. (Millwood, NY)
- Center for Medieval Studies
- Center for Metalloenzyme Studies
- Center for Migration Studies
- Center for Millennial Studies (Boston University; Boston, MA)
- Center for Multidisciplinary Studies (various universities)
- Center for Multimodal Solutions (University of Florida)
- Center for Multireligious Studies (University of Aarhus, Denmark)
- Center-of-Mass System (physics)
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (formerly HCFA)
- Centimeters per Second (measurement)
- Central Maintenance System
- Central Management Server (various companies)
- Central Management Services (Illinois)
- Central Management System (various companies)