com/practitioners/practitioner-education/practitioners-calendar/ JANUARY 28-FEBRUARY 1: CENTER FOR MIND-BODY MEDICINE presents ADVANCED MIND-BODY MEDICINE @ Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Washington, DC area.
What does CMBM stand for?
CMBM stands for Center for Mind-Body Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMBM
We have 10 other meanings of CMBM in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Molecular and Biomolecular Informatics (University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands)
- Certified Medical Board Investigator
- Carlsberg Malawi Brewery Limited (est. 1968)
- Cell and Molecular Biology (various universities)
- Center for Mind, Brain and Learning (University of Washington)
- Centralized Master Bidders List
- Coffee Marketing Board Ltd. (Uganda)
- Commerce Municipal Bus Lines (Commerce, CA)
- Calderdale Mountain Bike Marathon (UK)
- Call May Be Monitored
- Centre of Mechanics of Biological Materials (University of Padova; Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences; Padova, Italy)
- Chemical Mass Balance Model (wastewater management)
- Civico Museo Bibliografico Musicale (Italian: Civic Museum Bibliographical Music; Bologna, Italy)
- Cell and Molecular Biology Major
- Coastal and Marine Biodiversity Management Project (Mozambique)
- Call Me Back Now
- Center for Molecular and Behavioral Neuroscience
- Centre for Molecular Biology and Neuroscience (Oslo, Norway)
- Calgary Minor Basketball Officials
- Cape May Bird Observatory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Center for Mind-Body Medicine to Launch Groundbreaking Training Program In Haiti, December 6-10, 2010 WASHINGTON, November 30, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- On December 6th, 2010, James S.
founder of the Center for Mind-Body Medicine in Washington, D.
: The Center For Mind-Body Medicine, 202-624-1752, Fax: 202-624-1766; Website: www.
Kurzer said at the conference, sponsored by the Center for Mind-Body Medicine and the University of Texas, Houston.
Sun said at a conference on complementary and alternative therapies for cancer, sponsored by the Center for Mind-Body Medicine and the University of Texas, Houston.
Information: Center For Mind-Body Medicine, 5225 Connecticut Avenue NW, Suite 414, Washington, DC 20015 USA, 202-966-7338, fax: 202-966-2589, e-mail: center@cmbm.
He also serves as assistant clinical professor of obstetrics, gynecology, and women's health at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, and is a member of the core faculty for The Center for Mind-Body Medicine and The Institute for Functional Medicine.