co-director of the Center for Mind, Brain and Learning at the University of Washington, explained to a White House Summit on Early Childhood Cognitive Development that the fundamental steps in language acquisition later play a critical role in the ability to read.
What does CMBL stand for?
CMBL stands for Center for Mind, Brain and Learning (University of Washington)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMBL
We have 13 other meanings of CMBL in our Acronym Attic
- Configuration Management Benchmarking Group
- Central Massachusetts Business Group on Health
- Chamonix Mont-Blanc Hélicoptères
- Conwy Marina Berth Holders Association (Gwynedd, Wales, UK)
- California Missionary Baptist Institute (Bellflower, CA)
- Center of Molecular Biosciences Innsbruck (Innsbruck, Austria)
- Centre for Molecular and Biomolecular Informatics (University of Nijmegen, the Netherlands)
- Certified Medical Board Investigator
- Carlsberg Malawi Brewery Limited (est. 1968)
- Cell and Molecular Biology (various universities)
- Centralized Master Bidders List
- Coffee Marketing Board Ltd. (Uganda)
- Commerce Municipal Bus Lines (Commerce, CA)
- Calderdale Mountain Bike Marathon (UK)
- Call May Be Monitored
- Center for Mind-Body Medicine
- Centre of Mechanics of Biological Materials (University of Padova; Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences; Padova, Italy)
- Chemical Mass Balance Model (wastewater management)
- Civico Museo Bibliografico Musicale (Italian: Civic Museum Bibliographical Music; Bologna, Italy)
- Cell and Molecular Biology Major