Center for Medicaid and State Operations, Division of Advocacy and Special Issues.
What does CMSO stand for?
CMSO stands for Center for Medicaid and State Operations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMSO
We have 12 other meanings of CMSO in our Acronym Attic
- Seaman, Construction Mechanic Striker (Naval Rating)
- Chinese Music Society of North America
- Clan MacLaren Society of North America (Scottish family organization)
- Clan Moncreiffe Society of North America (Scottish Clan Society; Scotland, UK)
- Clan Morrison Society of North America (est. 1909)
- China Merchants Steam Navigation Company
- Case Management Society of New England (Pelham, NH)
- Cisco MDS (Multilayer Director Switch) Storage Networking Fundamentals (training)
- Canada on the Move: Step One
- Center for Magnetic Self-Organization in Laboratory and Astrophysical Plasmas
- Chicago Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra (Illinois)
- Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer (American Solar Direct)
- Club Municipal Sportif d'Oissel (French: Oissel Municipal Sporting Club)
- Commercial Manager Store Operations (Marks and Spencer; UK)
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing for Multi-Supplier Operations
- Consultation Médico-Sociale d'Orientation (French head trauma victim evaluation institution)
- Crédit Mutuel du Sud-Ouest
- California Motorcyclist Safety Program
- Central Minnesota Sustainability Project
- Certified Managed Services Professional (International Association of Managed Service Providers; Chico, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center for Medicare Management (CMM) will deal with traditional Medicare, the Center for Beneficiary Choices (CBC) will focus on Medicare+Choice and on providing beneficiaries with information about various supplemental Medicare options, and the Center for Medicaid and State Operations (CMSO) will continue to focus on state-federal programs, including Medicaid and CHIP.
Richardson, Director of the Center for Medicaid and State Operations.