Magee-Womens Hospital of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center is a regional referral center for maternal fetal medicine and neonatology.
What does CMFM stand for?
CMFM stands for Center for Maternal Fetal Medicine (Las Vegas, NV)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CMFM in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Major Football League
- Canadian Musicians for Liberty
- Central Maryland Football League
- Central Missouri Futsal League
- Circumferential Magnetic Flux Leakage
- Citicorp Maruti Finance Ltd
- Commercial Microfinance Limited
- Community Microfilarial Load
- Coquiltam Minor Football League (Canada)
- Cam Follower
- Coastal Mississippi Fire Management Cooperative
- Cruise Missile Force Mix Evaluation
- Columbus Metropolitan Freeway Management System
- Canadian Model Forest Network (est. 1992; Canada)
- Catholic Migrant Farmworker Network
- Canadian Model Forest Network Secretariat (Canada)
- Certified Municipal Finance Officer
- CINCPACFLT (Commander in Chief, US Pacific Fleet) Manpower Field Office (US DoD)
- Central Massachusetts Families Organizing for Change
- Chamber Music Foundation of New England