an assistant research scientist at the Center for Managing Chronic Disease at the University of Michigan.
What does CMCD stand for?
CMCD stands for Center for Managing Chronic Disease (University of Michigan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMCD
We have 9 other meanings of CMCD in our Acronym Attic
- Corps Movement Control Center
- Crystallography Made Crystal Clear
- Ceramic Matrix Composites/Carbon Composites
- Christ Memorial Child Care Center (St. Louis, MO)
- Copper Mountain Community College District (California)
- Central Maryland College Career Fair
- City Music Center Chamber Orchestra (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Configuration Management Change and Control System
- Central Missouri Community Credit Union
- Calcium-Mediated Cell Death
- CIDSC Master Configuration Document
- Consistency Management Cooperative Discipline (education)
- Countermeasures Controller & Dispenser
- Current Mode Class D (amplifier type)
- California Motor Car Dealers Association
- Canada-Manitoba Crop Diversification Centre
- Centre of Mobile Communication for Developing Countries (India)
- Constant Maturity Collateralized Debt Obligation (finance)
- Constant Maturity Credit Default Swap
- Centre for Media and Culture in Education (University of Toronto; Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center for Managing Chronic Disease at the University of Michigan will serve as the national program office coordinating Alliance efforts.