What does CLSH stand for?
CLSH stands for Center for Lung Science and Health (University of Minnesota)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLSH
- Chica Luna Short Film Festival (New York, NY)
- Confocal Laser Scanning Fluorescence Microscopy
- Canadian Leukemia Studies Group (Ottawa Hospital)
- Christian Literary Studies Group
- City of London School for Girls
- Commercial Laminating Solutions Group (Acco Brands)
- Cuban Libraries Solidarity Group
- Cuban Library Support Group (est. 1999)
- Canon Law Society of Great Britain and Ireland
- Custom Learning Systems Group, Ltd. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Central Louisiana State Hospital (mental health services; Pineville, LA)
- Centre de Loisirs sans Hébergement (French: Leisure Centre without Accommodation; day camp)
- Clifton Lutheran Sunset Home (Clifton, TX)
- Cumbria and Lancashire Strategic Health Authority (UK)
- CAD (Computer-Aided Design) Language Systems, Inc.
- Canadian Law Symposia Index (database)
- Canadian Light Source Inc. (synchrotron radiation research)
- Capillary-Like Space Involvement (cancer research)
- Cisco Link Services Interface
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (Wayne, PA)