Throughout her long career, including her years as chair of the University of Florida's Center for Latin American Studies, Helen established herself as a unique combination of public intellectual and expert scholar, feminist, and vibrant role model.
What does CLAS stand for?
CLAS stands for Center for Latin American Studies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLAS
We have 96 other meanings of CLAS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Latin American Resources and Outreach
- Coalition of Latin American Republican Organizations (California)
- Caspase-Like Apoptosis-Regulatory Protein
- Comité de Liaison des Associations de Retraités et de Personnes Agées
- Contaminated Land Assessment Remediation Research Centre (UK)
- Centre Lavallois de Ressources Technologies (French: Laval Technology Resource Center; Laval, France)
- Cancer Linear Analog Scale (patient quality-of-life)
- Carry-Lookahead and Summation (processor unit)
- CEBAF Large Acceptance Spectrometer
- CEBAF Large Solid Angle
- Center for Limb Atmospheric Sounding
- Center Level Application Software
- Centrale de Loisirs d'Activités et de Services (French: Central Leisure Activities and Services)
- CESG Listed Adviser Scheme (UK)
- Civil Legal Aid Scheme
- Clinical Ligand Assay Society
- Closed Loop Action System (Raytheon)
- Clustering and Availability Software (market)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jonathan Hansen, faculty associate and historian at Harvard University's David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies, speaking to Spanish news agency EFE following an Oct.
Nathan served as Vice-Chair at the UC Berkeley Center for Latin American Studies.
After an 18-month process, the David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies (DRCLAS) and the Harvard College Office of International Programs (OIP) have obtained a one-year academic exchange license for a joint effort with Cuba's pre-eminent educational institution.
This EU-Western Hemisphere collaboration is applauded and assisted in the United States by top-echelon Democrats and Republicans, corporate globalists, and the policy elites of influential institutions such as Harvard University's David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies, the Institute for International Economics, and the Council on Foreign Relations.
Kennedy visiting professor in Latin American studies at Harvard Divinity School and the Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies.
In the 20th century, all Latin American militaries had to do was call someone a communist and that person become fair game," says Harley Shaiken, chair of the Center for Latin American Studies at the University of California at Berkeley.
The translations were made possible by the sponsorship of the Ford Foundation, the Center for Latin American Studies of the University of California, Berkeley, and the Orville H.