``We kind of feel the landscape speaks for itself,'' says Matthew Coolidge, spokesman for the Los Angeles-based Center for Land Use Interpretation (CLUI), which opened the exhibit hall in June.
What does CLUI stand for?
CLUI stands for Center for Land Use Interpretation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLUI
We have 1 other meaning of CLUI in our Acronym Attic
- Cumberland Libraries United Electronic System (New Jersey)
- Contrat de Licence d'Utilisateur Final (French: End User License Agreement)
- Calgary Linux Users Group
- Caltanissetta Linux User Group (Italy)
- Carolina Linux Users Group
- Chemnitzer Linux User Group (Internet forum; Germany)
- Cincinnati GNU/Linux Users Group
- Clemson Linux User Group
- Cochrane Library User Group
- Civil Liberties Union of Harvard (Massachusetts)
- Command Line User Interface (Nortel)
- Computational Linguistics in the United Kingdom
- Confidence Level Upper Limit
- Clear Lake United Methodist Church (Texas)
- Cooperative Learning in Undergraduate Mathematics Education
- Consortium Laval, Université du Québec, McGill and Eastern Quebec (French: Consortium Laval, University of Quebec, McGill and Eastern Quebec; Canada; supercomputing center)
- Canada Land Use Monitoring Program
- Comprehensive Land Use Management Plan
- Cheap Linux Ultra Mobile PC
- Commercial Liability Umbrella Policy (insurance)