00 Hardcover Studies of the International Center for Korean Studies at the Research Institute of Korean Studies, Korea University ML1751 Killick (ethnomusicology, U.
What does CKS stand for?
CKS stands for Center for Korean Studies (UC Berkeley)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CKS
We have 54 other meanings of CKS in our Acronym Attic
- Central Kentucky Riding for the Handicapped (now Central Kentucky Riding for Hope; est. 1981)
- Central Kings Rural High School (Canada)
- Centralne Kierownictwo Ruchu Ludowego (Polish: The Central People's Movement Leader)
- Centrum Koordynacji Ratownictwa Medycznego (Coordinating Center for Emergency Medical Services)
- Class-Based Kernel Resource Management (Linux kernel modification/addition)
- Centrale Krediet Registratie Nederlandse Antillen (Dutch: Central Credit Registration Netherlands Antilles)
- Cincinnati Knee Rating System
- Carajas, Para, Brazil - International / Brasilia Brazil (Airport Code)
- Cave and Karst Studies (environmental science)
- Center for Knowledge Societies
- Centre for Kentish Studies (UK)
- Challenges of the Knowledge Society (Bucharest, Romania)
- Christ the King School (various locations)
- Christian Key Smashers (gaming clan)
- Clay Kitten Shooting
- Clinical Knowledge Summaries (UK NHS)
- Community Kit for SharePoint (software)
- Crankshaft Sensor (automotive)
- Canadian Katahdin Sheep Association (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Korean-American community is really concerned," said Kyeyoung Park, an associate professor of anthropology and member of the Center for Korean Studies at the University of California, Los Angeles.
Later, while at the Columbia University School of Law, Young founded and directed the Center for Japanese Legal Studies and the Center for Korean Studies.