1, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Financial Entrepreneur Simon Garber and his wife, Lina, were honored at the opening dedication of the Center for Jewish Life in Marlboro, NJ on Sunday, Jan.
What does CFJL stand for?
CFJL stands for Center for Jewish Life
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFJL
- Chhokar Family Justice Campaign (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Children and Family Justice Center (Northwestern University School of Law)
- Congress for Jewish Culture (est. 1948; New York, NY)
- Center for Journalistisk Efteruddannelse (Dutch: Center for Journalism Training)
- Community Foundation for Jewish Education (Chicago, IL)
- Council for Jewish Elderly (Chicago, IL)
- Community Foundation of Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
- Canadian Forces Joint Headquarters
- Citizens for Juvenile Justice (Boston, MA)
- Canadian Federation of Junior Leagues
- Cumberland-Franklin Joint Municipal Authority (Shippensburg, PA)
- Concept for Future Joint Operations
- Canadian Forces Joint Operations Group (Canada)
- Cornell Forum for Justice and Peace (Cornell University anti-war group; Ithaca, NY)
- Compagnie Financiere Jean Paul Elkann
- Canadian Federation of Jewish Students (Canada)
- Central Florida Jazz Society (Orlando, FL)
- Chicago Futabakai Japanese School (Chicago, IL)
- Canadian Forces Joint Support Group
- Canadian Forces Joint Signal Regiment (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Temple Beth Israel - A Vibrant Center for Jewish Life sponsors an informal gathering and opportunity to meet the rabbis and talk to community members from 10 a.
Rabbi Phil Miller was appointed director of the 92nd Street Y Bronfman Center for Jewish Life in New York City.
Right now, the Center for Jewish Life project is a gaping hole in the ground at the corner of Clark and Chestnut on Chicago's Gold Coast with some intricacies embedded that are not so visible to the naked eye -- like the Holy infrastructures of Mivkas (ritual baths) unique to downtown Chicago.
Recent project work includes the Center for Jewish Life at Princeton University; the Institute for Advanced Study; a mathematics building and lecture hall located in Princeton, New Jersey; a recreation center and library at Glassboro State College; and a dormitory/communications center at William Paterson College.
Additional 2008 Capital Grants Awards * Chabad of the Conejo - Toward construction of a 7,000-square-foot building that will house classrooms, offices, kitchen, library and chapel at Chabad Center for Jewish Life, $25,000.
At a ceremonial groundbreaking scheduled for 11:00 AM at the site, Chabad Lubavitch of the Main Line, headed by Rabbi Shraga Sherman, will take its first tangible step in the move from its current Bala Cynwyd location to its future home, as it launches the reconstruction of the new Center for Jewish Life at the General Wayne Inn, slated to open in spring 2006 as a combination community center, high-end kosher restaurant and synagogue.
He has also taught Jewish Business Ethics at the center for Jewish Life at Princeton University and has spoken at several universities.