Framsen, a partner of Glowacki Framsen Financial Advisers in Los Angeles, is chairman of the AICPA center for investment advisory services resource panel and a former member of the PFP executive committee (1997-2000).
What does CIAS stand for?
CIAS stands for Center for Investment Advisory Services
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIAS
We have 65 other meanings of CIAS in our Acronym Attic
- Client Information and Referral Record (Australia)
- Centre for Integrative Anti-Racism Studies (Canada)
- Centre for Impact Assessment Research and Training (Dundedin, New Zealand)
- Canadian International Air Show
- Canadian International Auto Show
- Center for Information Assurance and Security (University of Texas, Austin)
- Center for Infrastructure Assurance and Security (University of Texas, San Antonio)
- Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems (UW-Madison)
- Center for Integrated Area Studies (Kyoto University; Japan)
- Center for International and Area Studies
- Centre Intercommunal d'Action Sociale (French: Intermunicipal Center for Social Action)
- Certified Investment Agent Specialist (real estate industry)
- Changi International Airport Services (Singapore)
- Circuit Inventory & Analysis System
- Cognitive Impairment Associated with Schizophrenia
- College of Imaging Arts and Science (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Computer Imaging Analysis Software
- Conseil International de l'Action Sociale
- Counterintelligence Analysis Section (US DoD)
- Cold-Induced Autoinflammatory Syndrome 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
Framson, a partner with Los Angeles-based Glowacki Framson Financial Advisors LLC, is chair of the AICPA Center for Investment Advisory Services.
May 24 /PRNewswire/ -- National Regulatory Services (NRS), a leading national compliance firm and division of Thomson Financial, in association with the American Institute of CPAs' Center For Investment Advisory Services announced today a new seminar for Certified Public Accountants who offer or plan to offer investment advisory services to their clients.
The others are Consulting, Information Technology, PCPS, the Center for Investment Advisory Services, Personal Financial Planning, Marketing Research and Accreditations.
Fidelity has just recently been named the preferred provider of clearing and custody services in the AICPA's Center for Investment Advisory Services.
New Center for Investment Advisory Services Supports CPAs The AICPA has launched a new Center for Investment Advisory Services that facilitates members expanding their financial planning practices to include providing investment advice.
It is available at the AICPA Center for Investment Advisory Services Web site, investmentadvisory.
Was informed that the Center for Investment Advisory Services, which provides CPAs with tools, resources and training, currently has more than $100 million in assets under management.