What does CIMB stand for?
CIMB stands for Center for International Meetings on Biology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIMB
We have 4 other meanings of CIMB in our Acronym Attic
- Comptroller Information Management Annual Report
- Construction Industry Model Arbitration Rules (Society of Construction Arbitrators)
- Canadian Institute of Marine Engineering
- Ciudadanía y Medio Ambiente Sostenible (Spanish)
- Commercial and Industrial Medical Aid Society (now Cimas Medical Aid Society; various locations)
- Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies
- Centro de Investigación En Matemáticas (México)
- Coimbatore Institute of Management And Technology
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Automation Technology (conference)
- Critical Incident Management And Training, Inc.
- Commerce International Merchant Bankers Berhad
- Configuration Implementation and Management Board
- Construction Industry Management Board
- Corporate Information Management Branch (British Columbia, Canada)
- Current Issues in Molecular Biology (periodical)
- Consortium Institute of Management and Business Analysis
- Consortium International Master of Business Administration (degree)
- Commerce International Merchant Bankers Berhad (Malaysia)
- Connecticut Intermediate Municipal Bond Fund
- Center for Integrated Molecular Brain Imaging