What does CIEER stand for?
CIEER stands for Center for International Ethnomedicinal Education and Research, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Certified Innovation Environment Engineer (trademark of eKnowledgeCenter)
- Chinese Institute of Electrical Engineering (est. 1934)
- Commercial/Industrial Energy Efficiency
- Common Information Exchange Environment (US FEMA)
- Council on International Educational Exchange
- Canadian Industrial Energy End-Use Data and Analysis Centre
- Center of International and European Economic Law (Semi-public research center in Thessaloniki, Greece, founded in 1978)
- Chemically Initiated Electron Exchange Luminescence
- Center for Integrated Electronics and Electronics Manufacturing (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
- Colegio de Ingenieros Eléctricos y Electrónicos de Pichincha
- Centre Interarmées d'Essais d'Engins Spéciaux (French: Joint Center for Special Weapons Testing)
- China International Education Exhibition Tour
- Capabilities Integration Enterprise Forum (US Army)
- Capillary Isoelectric Focusing
- Carrier Independent Exchange Facility
- Computational Intelligence in Economics and Finance (conference)
- Conseil International d'Études Francophones (Council of International Francophone Studies; Lafayette, LA)
- Consortium for Improvement in Erectile Function
- Construction Industry Environmental Forum (Construction Industry Research and Information Association)
- Centro de Investigación y Extensión Forestal Andino Patagónico