Sherry Shelton, Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration and Todd Whitlock, North Daviess Community Schools
What does CIL stand for?
CIL stands for Center for Interactive Learning
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIL
We have 163 other meanings of CIL in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Indigenous Knowledge Systems and Agricultural By-Products (Kenya)
- Chemistry Innovation Knowledge Transfer Network (invention commercialization; UK)
- Calcetto International League (table football organization)
- Canadian Industries Limited
- CAPSL Intermediate Language
- Carbon in Leach (gold mining)
- Cash in Lieu (stock transactions)
- Cell Interfering List
- Center for Independent Living
- Center for Integrative Leadership (Minnesota)
- Center for Intergenerational Learning (Temple University; Philadelphia, PA)
- Central Identification Lab
- Centre d'Initiatives Locales (French: Center for Local Initiatives)
- Centre for Innovative Leadership
- Centre International des Langues (French: International Language Center)
- Cephalo-Iliac Left
- Certificate in Lieu Of
- Certified Institutional Locksmith (Institutional Locksmiths' Association)
- Changes in Latitude (Travel store)
- Channel Inter-Leaver/Inter-Leaving
Samples in periodicals archive:
One "broker" of the trips, the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration in Indianapolis, reports that more than 1.
Participants will be guided by highly-experienced trainers from The Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration, a student event and leadership training specialist.
The Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration (CILC) is providing professional development so that all educators can effectively use SAFARI Montage to support the curriculum and their individual lesson plans.
The Content Search Portal, developed jointly by TANDBERG and the Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration (CILC), enables educators to search for content programs for any topic of study through a new online portal.
The Center for Interactive Learning and Collaboration Defense Acquisition University (DoD) Florida Virtual School The LeCroy Center for Educational Telecommunications Polycom, Inc.
Bailey, President for the Center for Interactive Learning & Collaboration in Indianapolis, Indiana; Michael Baker, Chair Emeritus, and Vice President of Business Development at VBrick Systems in Gainesville, Georgia; Dr.
Cohen Center for Interactive Learning was designed to deliver inquiry-based marine science learning activities with the purpose of providing students with a better understanding of the Gulf of Maine ecosystem and broadening their interest in the sciences.