What does CIHH stand for?
CIHH stands for Center for Integrative Health and Healing (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centre International de Hautes Etudes Agronomiques Mediterraneennes (France; International Center for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies)
- Centre International de Hautes Études Agronomiques Mediterranéennes (French: International Center for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies)
- Central Illinois Higher Education Consortium
- Comité Interprofessionnel des Huiles Essentielles Françaises (French: Interprofessional Committee of French Essential Oils; est. 1997)
- Canadian International Health Education Network
- Cornell Institute for High-Energy Phenomenology (Cornell University; New York)
- CounterIntelligence and Human Intelligence Equipment Program
- Center for the Improvement of Human Functioning International
- Canadian Institute of Health and Food Sciences
- Citigroup Insurance Holding Corporation (Duluth, GA)
- Canadian Imperial Holdings, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Canadian Institute for Health Information
- Center for International Health Information
- Cultural and Intellectual History Society (Greece)
- Central Illinois Hockey League
- Central Interior Hockey League (senior hockey organization; est. 1996; British Columbia, Canada)
- Clipsal Industries Holdings Ltd.
- Comité Interentreprises d'Hygiène du Loiret (French: Business to Business Committee for the Hygiene of Loiret; Loiret, France)
- Consortium of Institutions of Higher Learning (India)
- Customary International Humanitarian Law (Cambridge University Press)