About Moss Landing Marine Laboratories The Moss Landing Marine Laboratories is the lead institution in the CSU's Center for Integrative Coastal Observation, Research and Education.
What does CICORE stand for?
CICORE stands for Center for Integrative Coastal Observation, Research and Education (California State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CICORE in our Acronym Attic
- Community Information Centre of Ottawa (Canada)
- Conference of International Catholic Organisations
- Content Indicator Code Officer
- Crap In Crap Out
- Central Indiana Council on Aging
- Centre d'Initiatives Communautaires de Base pour le Developpement (French)
- Criminal Investigation Command Operational and Management Information System
- Comisión Interparlamentaria Centroamericana contra la Corrupción y la Narcoactividad (Spanish: Inter-American Commission against Corruption and Drug Trafficking; various nations)
- Centre for International Cooperation and Development (also seen as CICD; Italy)
- Cooperative Institute for Climate and Ocean Research
- Congreso Internacional de Cómputo en Optimización y Software (Spanish)
- Central Ilocandia College of Science and Technology (Philippines)
- Cambodia Institute for Cooperation and Peace
- Centre for International Crime Prevention (United Nations Office for Drug Control and Crime Prevention)
- Certified Intensive Care Paramedic
- Certified Intensive Care Provider (health care)
- Certified International Credit Professional
- Colorado Indigent Care Program
- Communications and Information Career Program (USAF)
- Communications Interface Control Processor