Procurement the Object of This Contract Is to Build A Landfill of Waste, Ecological Serbs in the Village, Commune Farcasa, Maramures, in the Center for Integrated Waste Management, Including Supply, Installation, Commissioning and Running for Machinery and Technological Equipment, in Project Integrated Waste Management System in Maramures, as Described in the Specification.
What does CIWM stand for?
CIWM stands for Center for Integrated Waste Management (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIWM
We have 3 other meanings of CIWM in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Interoperability Working Group
- Critical Illness Working Group
- Critical Infrastructure Working Group
- Critical Interfaces Working Group
- Cyberinfrastructure Working Group
- Central Iowa Water Garden Association
- Cape & Islands Workforce Investment Board (Massachusetts)
- Computers in Writing Intensive Classrooms (Michigan Technological University; Houghton, MI)
- Critical Infrastructure Warning Information Network
- Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits
- Certified International Wealth Manager (job title)
- Chartered Institution of Wastes Management
- Citigold International Wealth Management
- Companions in World Mission (Washington, DC)
- California Integrated Waste Management Act (state legislation)
- California Integrated Waste Management Board
- Countywide Integrated Waste Management Plan (California)
- Civil Works
- Cayman Islands Watersports Operators Association
- Connecticut Interscholastic Wrestling Officials Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project aims to ensure compliance with EU legislation on storage-efficient and environmentally biodegradable packaging waste by implementing a selective collection system, construction of a center for integrated waste management (landfill), a composting plant and a waste transfer station, and the closure and rehabilitation of existing urban deposits in Covasna county.
Operate a system to collect biodegradable waste in urban areas by the method chosen by the contracting authority and transport to the compost station of the Center for Integrated Waste Management (CMID) Tarpiu;