The Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems at the University of Wisconsin-Madison has published a new report that provides back ground information for folks who are considering selling their products through retail stores.
What does CIAS stand for?
CIAS stands for Center for Integrated Agricultural Systems (UW-Madison)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIAS
We have 65 other meanings of CIAS in our Acronym Attic
- Change Impacts and Adaptation Research Network
- Certified Industry Analyst Relations Practitioner
- Congreso Iberoamericano de Reconocimiento de Patrones (Iberoamerican Congress on Pattern Recognition)
- Client Information and Referral Record (Australia)
- Centre for Integrative Anti-Racism Studies (Canada)
- Centre for Impact Assessment Research and Training (Dundedin, New Zealand)
- Canadian International Air Show
- Canadian International Auto Show
- Center for Information Assurance and Security (University of Texas, Austin)
- Center for Infrastructure Assurance and Security (University of Texas, San Antonio)
- Center for Integrated Area Studies (Kyoto University; Japan)
- Center for International and Area Studies
- Center for Investment Advisory Services
- Centre Intercommunal d'Action Sociale (French: Intermunicipal Center for Social Action)
- Certified Investment Agent Specialist (real estate industry)
- Changi International Airport Services (Singapore)
- Circuit Inventory & Analysis System
- Cognitive Impairment Associated with Schizophrenia
- College of Imaging Arts and Science (Rochester Institute of Technology)
- Computer Imaging Analysis Software