What does CIAIR stand for?
CIAIR stands for Center for Integrated Acoustic Information Research (Nagoya University; Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Integrative Animal Health
- Central Interior Arabian Horse Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- Case-Insensitive and Accent-Insensitive
- Centro Italiano Aiuti per l'Infanzia (Italian: Help to Children)
- Cochlear Implant Association, Inc.
- Community Insurance Agency, Inc. (Northbrook, IL)
- Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infection
- Computer Industry Almanac Inc. (est. 1986)
- Civil Aviation Accident and Incident Investigation Commission (Spain)
- California Interagency Asthma Interest Group (Integrating Medicine and Public Health; University of California, San Francisco)
- Current Issues and Integrated Studies (UK; University of Portsmouth course)
- Canadian Institute for the Administration of Justice (Canada)
- Communication Industry Association of Japan
- Communications and Information Network Association of Japan
- Cosmetic Importers Association of Japan
- Count It All Joy
- Council of Iranian-American Jewish Organizations (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Comprehensive Information Assurance Knowledge-Base (DLA Domain)
- Centro de Investigaciones del Altiplano (Guatemala)
- Christchurch International Airport Limited (New Zealand)