professor/director for the Center for Innovative Grouting Materials and Technology (CIGMAT) at the University of Houston's Civil and Environmental Department will conduct the course on Tuesday, Jan.
What does CIGMAT stand for?
CIGMAT stands for Center for Innovative Grouting Materials and Technology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Clarendon Insurance Group, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Coach Industries Group Inc. (Copper City, FL)
- Computer Image Generator Interface
- China Industrial Gases Industry Association (China)
- Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency
- Club Italiano Griffone Korthals (dog club; Italian: Italian Club Griffon Korthals)
- Chantiers d'Insertion des Grands Lacs (French: Building Integration of the Great Lakes)
- Cowan Insurance Group Ltd. (Canada)
- Conditioned Iterative Generalised Least Squares
- Continuous Infusion of Glucose with Model Assessment (diabetes)
- Centre for Integrated Genomic Medical Research (University of Manchester; UK)
- Christian International Global Network
- CG (Connecticut General Life Insurance Company) INA (Insurance Company of North America)
- Copernicus Implementation Guidance Network
- CECOM Integrated GPS Navigation Model
- Cassa Integrazione Guadagni Ordinaria (Italian)
- Cayman Islands Government Office (UK and Cayman Islands)
- Chief Information Governance Officer
- Council of Irish Genealogical Organisations (est. 1992; Dublin, Ireland)
- Cyclosporin A-Induced Gingival Overgrowth (periodontal research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Center for Innovative Grouting Materials and Technology (CTGMAT) Research Center was established in 1994 at the University of Houston, Houston TX.
For the ninth year, a one-day conference and exhibition was organized by the Center for Innovative Grouting Materials and Technology (CIGMAT) and the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of Houston at the University of Houston on March 5.