About CISCRP The Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation (CISCRP) is an independent nonprofit organization founded to educate the public, patients, the media and policy makers in order to increase understanding of the clinical research process and recognition of the important role that clinical research participants play in advancing medical science.
What does CISCRP stand for?
CISCRP stands for Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Computer Information System Company
- Corps Information Systems Control Officer
- Council of Intermodal Shipping Consultants
- Centralised Information Service for Complementary Medicine (database)
- Communication and Information Systems Controler (Royal Australian Airforce)
- Citizens in Support of the Chief of Police (Los Angeles, CA)
- Center for Intelligent Systems, Control and Robotics (Tallahassee, FL)
- Centre for Intelligent Systems and Complex Processes (Australia)
- Certified International Supply Chain Professional
- Counter Intelligence/Security Countermeasures/Related Activities
- Carthage Independent School District (Texas)
- Center for Innovation in Ship Design
- Civilian Information Services Division (US Army)
- Cleveland Independent School District (Texas)
- Common Infrastructure and Service Delivery Review (Canada)
- Communications Internet Systems Division (Intel)
- Compliance and Innovative Strategies Division (US Environmental Protection Agency)
- Computer & Information Systems Department
- Computing & Information Services Department (various organizations)
- Conroe Independent School District (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since the beginning of the critical evolution from paper-based processes to the adoption of electronic data collection and e-clinical technologies, Paul has been an extremely insightful and influential voice," said Ken Getz, founder and chairman of the Center for Information and Study on Clinical Research Participation (CISCRP) and a research fellow at the Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development.