Lawrence Crum, Principal Investigator for UW and Director of the Center for Industrial and Medical Ultrasound at the UW's Applied Physics Laboratory.
What does CIMU stand for?
CIMU stands for Center for Industrial and Medical Ultrasound (Seattle, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIMU
We have 2 other meanings of CIMU in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Institute of Massage Therapy
- Comfort Inn Marina Towers (Chennai, India hotel)
- Commission Internationale de La Médecine du Travail (French: International Commission on Occupational Health)
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing and Technology
- Constraint Induced Movement Therapy
- Crime(s) Involving Moral Turpitude
- Critical Incident Management Team (various locations)
- Critical Incident Management Training (petroleum industry)
- Cottage Industry Miniature Trade Association
- Curriculum and Instruction in Multicultural Teacher Education
- Central Independent Monitoring Unit (Indonesian Scholarship and Grants Programme)
- Central Information Management Unit
- China International Medical University (Los Angeles, CA)
- Columbus Indie Music Union (Columbus, OH)
- Compatibility-Integration Mock-Up
- Corporate Information Management Unit (UK)
- Crime and Incident Management Unit (UK law enforcement)
- Center for Improving Medication Use in the Community (Iowa)
- Chemical Injection Metering Valve
- Citrus Mosaic Virus
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Purdue University; University of Mississippi; and University of Washington Center for Industrial and Medical Ultrasound.