director of the Vanderbilt Center for Human Genetics Research.
What does CHGR stand for?
CHGR stands for Center for Human Genetics Research (Vanderbilt University; Nashville, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHGR
- Capital Hill Gold, Inc. (now Amerimine Resources, Inc.; Denver, CO)
- China Historical Geographic Information System (Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Chadwick House Group Limited (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health trading division; London, England, UK)
- Change Layer (ACAD 13)
- Capitol Hill Group Ministry (Washington, DC)
- Chengdu Harmony Garment Manufactory Company
- Community Health Global Network
- Cercle d'Histoire et de Généalogie du Périgord (French: Circle of History and Genealogy of Perigord)
- Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix
- Capital Hang Gliding and Paragliding Association (Washington, DC)
- Centre Hospitalier Guillaume Régnier (French: Guillaume Régnier Hospital Center)
- Change Group
- Carriage House Gardens (Citrus Heights, CA)
- Center for Holocaust and Genocide Studies
- Center for Human Genome Studies
- Country Heights Grower Scheme (Selangor, Malaysia; palm oil)
- Croft House Grant Scheme (Scotland, UK)
- Change Text (ACAD 13)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers from the Department of Psychiatry at Mount Sinai School of Medicine and the Center for Human Genetics Research at Vanderbilt University School of Medicine also contributed to the work.
assistant professor of molecular physiology and biophysics at the Center for Human Genetics Research at Vanderbilt University Medical Center.