At the conference, senior hotel executives from all over the world will convene in the capital of the world, New York, to discuss ideas, network for opportunities and conclude new ventures," said Lalia Rach, Associate Dean of the Center for Hospitality, Tourism and Travel Administration.
What does CHTTA stand for?
CHTTA stands for Center for Hospitality, Tourism and Travel Administration (New York, NY)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Collection, Handling, Transport and Release (California)
- Compact High Temperature Reactor (atomic energy)
- Chittagong Hill Tracts Regional Council (Bangladesh)
- Contact-Handled Transuranic Waste
- Calef Hill Technology Services (Tilton, NH)
- Certified Healthcare Technology Specialist (credential)
- Christopher Hoare Tree Services (UK)
- Clough Hall Technology School (Staffordshire, UK)
- Cylinder Head Temperature Sensor (Nissan)
- Chicago Heights Terminal Transfer (Chicago, IL)
- CIMMYT (Centro Internacional de Mejoramiento de Maíz y Trigo) Hybrid Trial - Tropical White (International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center)
- Cleveland Heights Teachers Union
- Christchurch Television
- Commander, Helicopter Tactical Wing Atlantic
- Canadian Heat Treated Wood Products Certification Program
- Camera Head Unit
- Centigrade Heating Unit
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lalia Rach, Associate Dean of the Preston Robert Tisch Center for Hospitality, Tourism and Travel Administration at New York University (NYU).
The Center for Hospitality, Tourism and Travel Administration at NYU's School of Continuing and Professional Studies was established in 1992 to respond to the industry's burgeoning needs for education and professional training.