Prior to her appointment at Wake Forest, she founded the Center for Holistic Pediatric Education and Research at Boston's Children's Hospital/Harvard Medical School.
What does CHPER stand for?
CHPER stands for Center for Holistic Pediatric Education and Research (Children's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CHPER in our Acronym Attic
- Citrus Heights Police Department (California)
- Cottonwood Heights Police Department
- Customized High Protein Diet (parasite research)
- Community Health Partnership Development Group (Scotland, UK)
- Center for Health Program Development and Management (University of Maryland, Baltimore County)
- Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Center for Health Policy and Ethics (Creighton University; Omaha, NE)
- Centre for Health Program Evaluation
- Comprehensive Health and Physical Education (various states; curriculum)
- Cultural Heritage Protection in Emergencies (Cultural Heritage Protection Service; Netherlands)
- Caring House Project Foundation
- Carolina Horse Park Foundation
- Centre Hospitalier de Polynésie Française (French: French Polynesia Hospital Center; French Polynesia)
- Centre Hospitalier du Pays de Gier (French hospital)
- Centre Hospitalier Princesse Grace (French: Princess Grace Hospital Center; Monaco)
- Chronic Hypertrophic Pyloric Gastropathy
- Colloid-Hydrostatic Pressure Gradient
- Colorado Heritage Planning Grant
- Combined Heat and Power Generation
- Community Health Practice Guidelines
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kemper, a practicing pediatrician for 15 years, is the director of the Center for Holistic Pediatric Education and Research at the Children's Hospital, Boston, the pediatric teaching hospital of the Harvard University Medical School.