What does CHKR stand for?
CHKR stands for Center for Hip and Knee Replacement (New York Presbyterian-Columbia University, New York, NY)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Check Disk (MS-DOS)
- Chong Hwa Kuala Lumpur (school; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- City Hall Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Center for Healthcare Knowledge Management
- Carl H. Kumpf Middle School (Clark, NJ)
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Confucian Ho Kwok Pui Chun College (Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong)
- China Hong Kong Permanent Way Society
- California Healthy Kids Resource Center
- California Healthy Kids Survey
- Center for Hip and Knee Surgery (Joint Replacement Surgeons of Indiana; Mooresville and Indianapolis, IN)
- Comparative Health Knowledge System (UK NHS)
- China Hong Kong Society for Trenchless Technology
- Canadian Hockey League
- Canterbury Health Laboratories (Christchurch, New Zealand)
- Central Hockey League
- Centre Hospitalier de Lens (French: Lens Hospital Center; Lens, France)
- Centre Hospitalier de Luxembourg