Naval Research Laboratory for the Center for High Assurance Computer Systems where he was the principal investigator for multiple Information and Communication Security related programs.
What does CHACS stand for?
CHACS stands for Center for High Assurance Computer Systems
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHACS
We have 2 other meanings of CHACS in our Acronym Attic
- Creative Home Arts Club
- Honda Automobile (China) Co., Ltd.
- Central Highlands Area Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Classic and Historic Automobile Club of Caboolture (Australia)
- Connecting Hoosiers for Animal Concerns (Indianapolis, IN)
- Critical Error Handling And Common Holdups Interface
- Channel Acknowledge Signal
- Chain of Command Reporting System
- Center for HIV/AIDS Care and Research (Boston Medical Center; Boston, MA)
- Center for Hungarian-American Congressional Relations
- Curly Hair-Acral Keratoderma-Caries Syndrome
- Caribbean Hotel Association Charitable Trust (Coral Gables, Florida)
- Card Hole Aggregate Debris (doubtful definition, this is probably urban legend; origin was likely related to the inventor's name, Chadless, of an early keypunch machine)
- Charming Hero Avoids Destruction (Kids Next Door show)
- Charter High School of Architecture and Design (Philadelphia, PA)
- Children's Hospital at Dartmouth (Lebanon, NH)
- Come Have a Drink (business networking event; Minnesota)
- Community Health Access Department
- Conflict and Humanitarian Affairs Department (UK Department for International Development)
- Children Aid Ethiopia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jenket, secure systems engineer for the Naval Research Laboratory's Center for High Assurance Computer Systems.