Another good source of information is the hearing conservation program on the US Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine web site at: http://chppm-www.
What does CHPPM stand for?
CHPPM stands for Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine (US Army)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CHPPM in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Home Purchase Program
- Certified Homeland Protection Professional (National Domestic Preparedness Coalition, Inc.)
- Coal Handling Processing Plant
- Combined Heat and Power Plant (various locations)
- Comité d'Histoire Parlementaire et Politique (French: Committee of Parliamentary and Political History; est. 2003)
- Composite Helical Pipe Pile
- Continuous Hyperthermic Peritoneal Perfusion (oncology)
- Continuous Hyperthermic Peritoneal Perfusion with Mitomycin C
- Community Health Planning and Policy Development (American Public Health Association)
- Center for Health Policy and Program Evaluation
- Center for Human Potential and Public Policy
- Center for Health Policy and Professionalism Research (Indiana University; Indianapolis, IN)
- Center for Health Promotion and Prevention Research
- Center for Health and Public Policy Studies (University of California, Berkeley)
- Combined Heat and Power Quality Assurance (UK)
- Castle Hill Park Runners (Worcester, MA)
- Center for Health Policy and Research
- Centre for Health Promotion Research (Leeds Metropolitan University; UK)
- Centro Hospitalario Pereira Rossell (Spanish; Uruguayan hospital)
- Community Health Plan of the Rockies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army Center for Health Promotion and Preventive Medicine, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, the Pentagon Force Protection Agency, and the U.