Expectant mothers who get their drinking water from private wells should have their water tested for nitrate," said study coauthor Pete Weyer, PhD, associate director of the University of Iowa Center for Health Effects of Environmental Contamination.
What does CHEEC stand for?
CHEEC stands for Center for Health Effects of Environmental Contamination (University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHEEC
We have 2 other meanings of CHEEC in our Acronym Attic
- Cedar Hill Economic Development Corporation (Texas)
- Community Health Epidemiology and Disease Control Section (San Francisco Department of Health; California)
- Center for Health, Education and Development Communication (Nigeria)
- Commission on Higher Education Regional Office VII, (Cebu City, Philippines)
- Center for Human and Economic Development Studies
- Chaußee (German: boulevard)
- Chemical and Environmental Engineering (various locations)
- Commission on Higher Education and the Economy (Ohio; est. 2003)
- Creating A Harmless Environment to Enjoy Buds Appropriately (Macalester College)
- Center for Health Effects of Environmental Contamination
- Christian Home Educators Electronic Convention
- Combined Helmholtz Exterior integral Equation Formulation Method
- Consortium for Higher Education Energy Purchasing (UK)
- Corbett Hall Early Education Program (University of Alberta; Canada)
- Center for Health, Education and Economic Research (Yazoo City, MS)
- Children of Eastern European Regions (Illinois)
- Children's Hospitals Educational Equity and Research (Act)
- Christian Home Educators Encouragement Resource (Tulsa, OK)
- Computers in Higher Education Economics Review (UK)
- Culture, Health, Education and Environmental Resources (Vietnam)