This is a way for them to talk about Love Canal as a turning point in the ongoing cleanup, when in fact there's no money to clean up these sites," says Gibbs, executive director of the Center for Health, Environment and Justice in Virginia.
What does CHEJ stand for?
CHEJ stands for Center for Health, Environment and Justice
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHEJ
We have 1 other meaning of CHEJ in our Acronym Attic
- Clocked High Energy Firing Unit (aerospace)
- Christian Home Educators of Habersham (Georgia)
- Christian Home Educators of Hattiesburg (Mississippi)
- Community Housing and Environmental Health Plan (Armidale Aboriginal Community; Australia)
- Canadian Healthy Eating Index (diet screening tool)
- Channel Hot Electron Injection
- China Health Economics Institute (China Ministry of Health)
- Cholinesterase Inhibitors
- Council of Higher Education Internal Auditors (UK)
- Canadian Home Economics Journal
- Christian Home Education in the Kootenays (Canada)
- Christian Home Educators of Kentucky
- Christian Home Educators of Kodiak
- Concern for Health in East Kent (UK)
- Corrective High-performance Exercise Kinesiologist
- Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology (rehabilitation therapy)
- Chain Home Extra Low (British radar early warning system; UK)
- Chinese Hamster Epithelial Liver Cell
- Christian Home Educators of Laurens County (Joanna, SC)
- Chief Electrician
Samples in periodicals archive:
If action isn't taken immediately, these new schools will continue to be built without guidelines to protect children against chemical exposures," says Lois Gibbs, executive director of the Center for Health, Environment and Justice.
We [offer] assistance, get communities together and hold elected officials accountable," says Lois Gibbs, executive director of the Center for Health, Environment and Justice, which strives for environmental justice.
According to Lois Gibbs, executive director of the Center for Health, Environment and Justice, "The military would never have buried leaking mustard bombs in Beverly Hills.
Center for Health, Environment and Justice (CHEJ) executive director Lois Gibbs says that she frequently forwards the newsletter when activists have questions that lie outside the range of her organization.
You can also contact the Center for Health, Environment and Justice, headed by former Love Canal resident Lois Gibbs.
According to a report from the Virginia-based Center for Health, Environment and Justice, "Supporters of deep wells say there are no documented examples of groundwater contamination from leaking underground wells.