What does CHACR stand for?
CHACR stands for Center for HIV/AIDS Care and Research (Boston Medical Center; Boston, MA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHACR
We have 1 other meaning of CHACR in our Acronym Attic
- Computer History Association of California
- Courthouse Athletic Club
- Creative Home Arts Club
- Honda Automobile (China) Co., Ltd.
- Central Highlands Area Consultative Committee (Australia)
- Classic and Historic Automobile Club of Caboolture (Australia)
- Connecting Hoosiers for Animal Concerns (Indianapolis, IN)
- Critical Error Handling And Common Holdups Interface
- Channel Acknowledge Signal
- Chain of Command Reporting System
- Center for Hungarian-American Congressional Relations
- Center for High Assurance Computer Systems
- Curly Hair-Acral Keratoderma-Caries Syndrome
- Caribbean Hotel Association Charitable Trust (Coral Gables, Florida)
- Card Hole Aggregate Debris (doubtful definition, this is probably urban legend; origin was likely related to the inventor's name, Chadless, of an early keypunch machine)
- Charming Hero Avoids Destruction (Kids Next Door show)
- Charter High School of Architecture and Design (Philadelphia, PA)
- Children's Hospital at Dartmouth (Lebanon, NH)
- Come Have a Drink (business networking event; Minnesota)
- Community Health Access Department