Inman is with the Center for Governmental Studies, Northern Illinois U.
What does CGS stand for?
CGS stands for Center for Governmental Studies
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CGS
We have 297 other meanings of CGS in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Geriatrics Society
- Canadian Goat Society (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Cap Gemini Sogeti
- Catholic Guilt Syndrome
- Caulfield Grammar School
- Caulfield Grammar School (Melbourne, Australia)
- Celtic Global Services (France)
- Center for Genetics and Society
- Center for Genomics and Society (University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill)
- Center for Globalization Studies
- Center for Graduate Studies (various organizations)
- Center for Groundwater Science
- Centimeter, Gram, Second (system of units)
- Central Goldfields Shire (Australia)
- Centre de Géochimie de la Surface (French: Center for Surface Geochemistry)
- Centre de Gestion Scientifique (French: Scientific Management Center; est. 1967)
- Centre for Global Studies (various locations)
- Centre Généalogique de Savoie (French: Savoy Genealogical Center; Savoy, France)
- Centre National des Recherches en Génie Parasismique (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 2008 report by the Campaign Disclosure Project, a collaboration of the UCLA School of Law, the Center for Governmental Studies and the California Voter Foundation, supported by The Pew Charitable Trusts, gave New Mexico an F for its "efforts to bring sunlight to political money.
“It’s become more prevalent,” said Robert Stern, president of the Center for Governmental Studies in Los Angeles.
A number of organizations, including the Center for Governmental Studies, Demos and Common Cause, have issued guidelines for how redistricting commissions should be structured, members selected, and operating standards and procedures established.
; Susan Waters, CalCPA CEO; and Tracey Westen, executive director of the Center for Governmental Studies.
Events have pushed that divisive line of argument underground or killed it altogether," says Larry Sabato, director of the center for governmental studies at the University of Virginia and author of Overtime/ The Election 2000 Thriller.
Sabato, director of the University of Virginia's Center for Governmental Studies, has been analyzing polling data for 30 years.
THE MORTGAGE BANKERS ASSOCIATION OF America (MBA), in partnership with the University of Virginia's Center for Governmental Studies, held its first annual National Homeownership Summit in Charlottesville, Virginia, in November.