The outcome of today's vote is especially surprising in light of very strong advice from independent organizations, both international and domestic, such as Institutional Shareholders Services and the Korean Center for Good Corporate Governance.
What does CGCG stand for?
CGCG stands for Center for Good Corporate Governance (South Korea and Indonesia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGCG
We have 4 other meanings of CGCG in our Acronym Attic
- Caribbean Group for Cooperation in Economic Development
- Consejo General de Colegios de Economistas de España
- Center for Global Change and Earth Observations (Michigan State University: East Lansing, MI)
- Canadian Gene Cure Foundation (est. 1999)
- Clean and Green Cities Foundation (Nigeria)
- Colin Glen Christian Fellowship (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Common Ground County Fair (Unity, ME)
- Compagnie Générale de Construction de Fours (French: General Oven Construction Company)
- Catalogue of Galaxies and of Clusters of Galaxies (astronomy)
- Center for Global Change and Governance (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Central Giant-Cell Granuloma
- Cottage Grove Community Hospital (Cottage Grove, OR)
- Central Georgia Christian Home Educators
- Cheltenham and Gloucester College of Higher Education (UK)
- California Garden Clubs, Inc.
- Canadian Global Conquest Initiative (gaming)
- Capital Group Companies, Inc.
- Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd
- Canadian German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (Toronto, Canada)
- Certified Government Chief Information Officer