The company is a joint venture enterprise between leading private business and scientists, and the National Science and Technology Development Agency (NSTDA) and is supported be the National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (BIOTEC) and the National Innovation Agency.
What does CIGB stand for?
CIGB stands for Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (Cuba)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIGB
We have 2 other meanings of CIGB in our Acronym Attic
- Congress for Intragalactic Accord (science fiction)
- Connecticut Insurance Guaranty Association
- Constrained Integrated Grooming Method
- Comparative International Governmental Accounting Research (academic network)
- Controls Instruments Gas Attitude Run-Up (Aviation)
- Covered In-Ground Anaerobic Reactor (trademark of Waste Solutions)
- Calibrated Infrared Ground Airborne Radiometric Spectrometer
- Console Internal Generation & Refresh System (NTDS)
- Console Internally Generated And Refresher Symbols
- Comrades in Golden Arms
- Churches' Industrial Group Birmingham (Harborne, England, UK)
- Commerce International Group Berhad (Malaysia)
- Commission Internationale des Grands Barrages (French: International Commission on Large Dams)
- Clustered Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor
- Cherry Island Golf Club (California)
- Copenhagen Indoor Golf Center
- Changsha Institute of Geotectonics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Computers In Genealogy Computer Interest Group
- Central Illinois Golf Course Superintendents Association
- Consumer and Industrial Goods Directorate (Malta Standards Authority)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Cuban Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (CIGB) has formed a marketing subsidiary, Heber Biotec S.