What does CFGR stand for?
CFGR stands for Center for Fungal Genetic Resources (Seoul, South Korea)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFGR
- Cape Flats Greening Programme (South Africa)
- Choices for Grahame Park (Genesis Housing Group; UK)
- Community Facilities Grants Program (Australia)
- Community Foundation of Greater Peterborough (Canada)
- Comparative Fungal Genomics Platform
- Conseil, Finance, Gestion de Patrimoine (French financial management firm)
- Consumers Federated Groups of the Philippines, Inc.
- Chilliwack Fish and Game Protective Association (British Columbia, Canada)
- CENTRIX Financial Grand Prix of Denver
- Cubic Feet of Gas per Day (petroleum industry)
- Christian Francois Germaine ROSSEEL (Artistic Black & White Model Photographer; Belgium)
- Office of Corporate, Foundation Government Relations (Sage College)
- Community Foundation of the Great River Bend
- Cooperative Forest Genetics Research Program
- Caltech Faint Galaxy Redshift Survey
- Center for Global Studies
- Central Florida Genealogical Society
- Central Foundation Girls' School (UK)
- Churston Ferrers Grammar School (UK)
- Cleaner Fuels Grants Scheme (Australia)