As part of Purdue's Center for Food Safety Engineering, under the direction of Richard Linton, Ladisch says he works with a multidisciplinary team from several of the university's departments on food-safety issues important to the U.
What does CFSE stand for?
CFSE stands for Center for Food Safety Engineering (Purdue University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CFSE
We have 24 other meanings of CFSE in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Fastest Street Car Shootout (forum)
- Citizens for Strengthening Community Virtues (Abilene, KS)
- Canadian Forces Supply Depot
- Catalina Foothills School District (Tucson, AZ)
- Center for Sustainable Development
- Centre for Sustainable Design (UK)
- Clandestine File System Driver (computer security)
- Community Financial Services Division
- Cubic Feet Per Second-Day
- Carboxyfluorescein Succinimidyl Ester (cell biology)
- Certified Functional Safety Expert
- Channel Field Sales Engineer (Intel)
- Comité Français de Secours aux Enfants (French: French Committee for Children's Relief; est. 1919)
- Complex Focal Status Epilepticus
- Conférence Française sur les Systèmes d'Exploitation
- Consumer Federation of the Southeast
- Contractor Furnished Support Equipment (US Army)
- Canadian Food Service Executives Association
- Conference of Funeral Service Examining Boards
- Canadian Forum on Southeastern Europe
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their work is part of the Center for Food Safety Engineering, a multiproject, interdisciplinary effort of nearly 90 university scientists from five schools in West Lafayette, Ind.
With research grants and a partnership with the ARS, Purdue has launched the Center for Food Safety Engineering, which is focusing on developing methods to find, identify and eradicate microbes or chemicals.