Matthias Mann from the Center for Experimental BioInformatics in Denmark describes this hybrid mass spectrometer as "a quantum leap in proteomics.
What does CEBI stand for?
CEBI stands for Center for Experimental Bioinformatics (University of Southern Denmark)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEBI
We have 10 other meanings of CEBI in our Acronym Attic
- Conselho Empresarial Brasil Estados Unidos (Portuguese: Council Corporate Brazil-United States)
- Charity Employees Benevolent Fund (UK)
- Cumulative Excess Blood Flow (cardiovascual medicine)
- Cylindrical Electro-Magnetic Bandgap
- Center for Emotional and Behavioral Health
- Centre for European Business History
- Canadian Examining Board of Health Care Practitioners
- Calculs et Études pour le Bâtiment et l'Industrie (French: Calculations and Studies for Building and Industry)
- Canadian e-Business Initiative
- Center for Entrepreneurship and Business Innovation (Kent State University; Kent, OH)
- Chief Executive Boards International (Greenville, SC)
- Children's Eating Behavior Inventory (psychology)
- Comité Européen des Bureaux d'Ingénierie (French: European Committee of Engineering Firms)
- Construction Environnement Bâtiments Industriels (French: Industrial Building Construction Environment)
- Centro de Estudos Bíblicos No Rio Grande do Sul (Portuguese: Center for Biblical Studies in Rio Grande do Sul; Brazil)
- Center for Environmental Bioinorganic Chemistry (Princeton University; New Jersey)
- Center for Basic Interactive Research and Automated Training (Kortenberg, Belgium)
- Center for Effective Behavioral Interventions and Supports (New Hampshire)
- Centrum Buero Information Telekommunikation
- Council on Ethics, Bylaws and Judicial Affairs
Samples in periodicals archive:
Matthius Mann, Professor, Center for Experimental Bioinformatics, University of Southern Denmark; -- "Gene Expression Signatures of Breast Cancer Cells Procured by LCMS as Novel Biomarkers for Predicting Clinical Outcome," Dr.