Alan Chute, managing partner of Lucent Technologies Center for Excellence in Distance Learning, David Fiedler, editor-in-chief of Web Developer magazine, and Natasha Krol, vice president of META Group's Advanced Information Management Strategies.
What does CEDL stand for?
CEDL stands for Center for Excellence in Distance Learning (AT&T; training program; est. 1995)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEDL
We have 2 other meanings of CEDL in our Acronym Attic
- Centre Européen pour le Développement Industriel et la Mise en valeur de l'Outre-Mer (French: European Center for Overseas Industrial Development)
- Centro Para el Desarrollo Indígena (Spanish: Center for Indigenous Development)
- Centre for Educational Development and Interactive Resources (University of Wollongong; Australia)
- Colorado Executive Development in Residence (business program)
- Canadian Emergency Department Information System (healthcare)
- Centre d'Etude de la Documentation et de l'Information Scolaires (French: Study Center of School Documentation and Information; est. 1972)
- Colorado Economic Demographic Information System (Colorado Department of Local Affairs)
- Centre of Excellence in Defence & Industry Capability (Australia)
- County Economic Development Income Tax
- Cyber Espace Du Judaisme (French: Cyber Space Judaism; Toulouse, France)
- Central Electromagnetic Data Library
- Continuing Education and Distributed Learning
- Cost Effective Distance Learning
- California Economic Development Lending Initiative
- Committee on Efficient Distribution of Life Insurance (Singapore)
- Community Economic Development Law Project
- Centralized Energy Distribution Model
- Centre for Educational Development and Media (UK)
- Christian Electronic Dance Music
- Cognitive Engineering and Decision Making
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 12, 1995--AT&T's Center for Excellence in Distance Learning (CEDL) and three leading universities today announced a complete curriculum of "how to do it" workshops to broaden distance-learning training skills for AT&T's videoconferencing customers.