DeSimone directs the National Science Foundation Science and Technology Center for Environmentally Responsible Solvents and Processes and co-directs the Kenan Center for the Utilization of Carbon Dioxide in Manufacturing, a university-based research center sponsored by 16 corporations worldwide that joins the work of UNC-CH and N.
What does CERSP stand for?
CERSP stands for Center for Environmentally Responsible Solvents and Processes (UNC Chapel Hill)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CERSP in our Acronym Attic
- Committee for the Expert Review of Synthesis and Assessment Product 4.3 (USDA)
- Centre ERS d'Archivage et de Traitement (French)
- Center for Economic Research and Social Change (Chicago, IL)
- Cuerpo Especial de Reservas para la Seguridad Ciudadana (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Center for Rehabilitation Science and Engineering (Richmond, VA)
- Ceramics Science and Engineering
- Center of Excellence in Remote Sensing Education and Research (Elizabeth City, NC)
- Cle Elum Research and Supplementation Facility (Washington)
- Centre for Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Services (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; UK)
- Centre d'Etudes et de Recherches Sur l'Islam (France)
- Co-Evolutionary Robot Soccer Show (website)
- California Education Round Table
- Campus Emergency Response Team
- Carbon Emissions Reduction Target (UK)
- Center for Emergency Response Technology
- Center of Excellence for Applied Research & Training
- Center of Research and Training
- Centre d'Etudes et de Recherches de Toulouse (French)
- Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation (Scottish)