The authors then compared the Globalization Index with the Environmental Performance Index (EPI) developed by the Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy and Columbia University's Center for International Earth Science.
What does CELP stand for?
CELP stands for Center for Environmental Law and Policy (Spokane, WA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CELP
We have 34 other meanings of CELP in our Acronym Attic
- Chicken Embryo Lethal Orphan (Virus)
- Chief Education Liaison Officer (US VA)
- Columnar Epithelium-Lined Oesophagus (cancer-related condition)
- Customizable Electronic Laboratory Online (web-based data management system)
- Combat Effectiveness with Logistic Support
- Center for English Language and Orientation Programs (Boston University)
- Center for Excellence in Laparoscopic Obesity Surgery (Henderson, NV)
- Centre of Excellence in Lasers and Optoelectronic Sciences (India; est. 2002)
- Cache-Enhanced Low-Profile (socket)
- Catalina Environmental Leadership Program
- Civilian Employment Level Program
- Code Excited Linear Prediction
- COMSOC Experts Lecturer Program (IEEE Communications Society)
- Code Excited Linear Predictive Coding
- Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program
- Counseling, Educational Leadership, and Professional Studies
- Computerised English Language Proficiency Test (educational evaluation tool; UK)
- Florida College Entry-Level Placement Test
- California Education Law Report
- Catch Effort Landing Return (commercial fishing regulation; New Zealand)